Junior Graphic Designer
Remote • Listed 2 Weeks Ago
Through rich media content, we work to unlock all of the brave, provocative, and unexpected ways of expressing our client's voice to the world.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of our Senior Designer to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture our client’s brand and promote our company vision.
• Understand project requirements and concepts
• Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
• Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
• Pitch creative ideas
• Follow industry best practices
• Collaborate with team members to launch projects
• Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
• Up to three years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer
• Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW)
• Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
• Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
• Teamwork skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Time management and multitasking abilities
• Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Work From Home
Share this job listing